Husky Energy: Rain and poor soil likely cause of leak

Of the total volume of crude oil released from the pipeline, about 60 per cent has been recovered from soil around the leak site. “The remaining 40 per cent (90,000 litres) migrated into the river and was largely deposited along the shore banks …
oil leak – BingNews