- More than 7,000 extreme weather events recorded since 2000, says UN The Guardian
- Extreme Weather Events Have Increased Significantly in the Last 20 Years Yale Environment 360
- Asia Minute: Regional Extreme Weather Events on the Rise Hawaiipublicradio
- Extreme-weather related disasters jump dramatically: UN Anadolu Agency
- ‘Staggering’ rise in climate emergencies in last 20 years, new disaster research shows UN News
- View Full Coverage on Read More…
Tesla’s Gigafactory 3 was built in a hurry because both China and Tesla had a lot to prove to the world, and if anyone was betting against Elon, they lost and joined a very long list of people who doubted Musk and were proven wrong
There are various Tesla production “trackers” out there. None of them are perfect. Who knows what the heck is really going on anyway? And even when Elon Musk himself seems to know what’s going on, a new hiccup (or dagger from the devil ruling production hell) can end up changing the story. That said, recent indicators I’ve seen imply that Tesla is approaching a solid 7,000+ cars a week again
Miss some of our stories this past week? Below were the 20 most popular, followed by my favorites of the week. Also, remember, you can get our free daily newsletter to not miss anything or you can get our free weekly newsletter to always catch these roundup posts
7,000 Solar Train Stations … Self-Driving Car Evolution … 100% Wind Electricity In Denmark … Tesla Model 3 Updates (Top CleanTechnica Stories of the Week) was originally published on CleanTechnica.
To read more from CleanTechnica, join over 50,000 other subscribers: Google+ | Email | Facebook | RSS | Twitter.