A report on Pennsylvania’s 12-year experience with hydraulic fracturing states public health and the environment have suffered.
Sri Lanka has “better control” over a fresh fire on a loaded supertanker off the island nation and is looking for any signs of potential oil leaks from the ship.
Sri Lanka’s government is sending scientists to determine whether a three-day fire on a giant oil tanker off its coast damaged the marine environment …
A spark from a passing vehicle ignited a leak from a pipeline carrying crude oil alongside a desert highway near Cairo, Egypt’s petroleum ministry said.
For years, environmental groups pressured former Governor Jerry Brown to ban fracking. He resisted, and instead focused his environmental efforts … “I don’t know there’s a better place in the world …
- Extreme fire weather could be the worst ‘in recent memory’ Los Angeles Times
- Southern California Will Experience Strongest Santa Ana Winds Yet in New Round of Dangerous Fire Weather Conditions The Weather Channel
- What’s driving the historic California high-wind events, and worsening the wildfires Washington Post
- Getty fire: ‘Extreme’ warning issued ahead of strong Santa Ana winds Los Angeles Times
- Gov. Newsom Declares Statewide Emergency Due to Fires, Extreme Weather Conditions KTLA Los Angeles
- View full coverage on Read More…
“Until fracking companies can demonstrate that they … We anticipate that basin-wide flaring will stay above 650 MMcfd before the Gulf Coast Express pipeline comes online in the second half …
Planners in Fremont, CA, appear to be the first to complete a solar microgrid system with battery backup for a fire station in the United States, seeking to be more hardened against wildfire, utility blackouts, hurricanes, or other threatening events